Last updated: February 18, 2019
Birch & Lime (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://birchandlime.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site, or to contact you in response to a project inquiry you have submitted. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Your name, email address, phone number and other contact information;
• Information about your current employment or business;
• The type of design information or services you are seeking
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be in response to you opting in to a mailing list or completing a voluntary form.
We may share the Personal Information we collect about you:
• With our service providers, such as third-party vendors and hosting partners who provide the necessary software, hardware, networking, storage and related technology required to run our website;
• When reasonably requested or required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
• When otherwise required by law or in response to legal process;
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
• When reasonably necessary to an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we use the third-party service Google Analytics that collects, monitors and analyzes this information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites